Fashion Favorites: NYFW RTW Spring 2016 Part One.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

It's New York Fashion Week! And of course, I'm excited! It's RTW (Ready To Wear) Lines for Spring 2016. I love the RTW collections because they're meant to be worn by "the common folk" (who can afford it, amirite?), but I'm always like... oh I see so-and-so in that! Plus, it's also interesting to see what designers deem as "Ready-To-Wear" while others might not think it to be so.

So far, I'm seeing lots of dark colors, which makes me happy because we all know how much I love wearing black, but there's burgundy/oxblood, your navy blues, and teal that are popping up as well.Of course, there's also your spring staples such as white & your pastel palette (mint, peach, lilac, etc.). There's also your typical florals...



(sorry! I had to!) ...but I dig them anyway for obvious reasons of course. :) NYFW started on Tuesday of last week so here's my fave looks from the runway from then to this past Saturday!



Tadashi Shoji

Marissa Webb

Escada

Givenchy

Herve Leger by Max Azria

Christian Siriano
 
 

Monique Lhuillier
 


Part two coming soon! xx
-Gardenia Rose

Photo Credit: all runway photos from wwd.com. gif from tumblr.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments