Weekly Obsessions Wednesday: Cheap Beauty Finds Edition Part Two.

Wednesday, September 02, 2015

I know I already did one, but honestly, roaming around Target and having Allure send you emails help you discover life outside of Sephora! Shock, I know! So let's get started...

Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream by E.L.F.

This is perfect for contouring on the go! Now you're probably like... who contours on the go?! LOL. But this is when you can't take your entire palette with you or you have a tiny purse and know you're gonna need a touch up! It's a cream base (which I looove) and it's so simple to use! You can buy it at Target or on their website for a whopping $3! It's also an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner! :)



Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer by Maybelline

This I bought on a whim. I was tired of putting on the concealer on, adding the highlighter, and I need something quicker for that everyday (fake) glow. Then "strobing" became a thing and I saw this and thought PERFECT! I got it in "buff chamois" (whatever shade that is lol) and I absolutely love it! It's a one touch and go kind of thing & I can't carve out two hours for a full glam face on the daily so this is perf!

Translucent Loose Powder by Mary Kay
So my mom had this lying around and she had NO clue what it was. (I think she got it for free?) So I was like... let's try it! Since I had no idea at the time, I went to YouTube and checked out the beauty bloggers. It turns out that this is the secret ingredient to face BAKING! That's right... you read right, baking your beautiful face. You leave it on for 10-15 minutes after primer and foundation and the heat and oils of your face work with the powder to create a flawless look. All I have to say is... it works like a charm. *insert A-OK hand emoji here*

Precision Blender Cosmetic Sponge by Up & Up at Target

Once again, a whim purchase. (Aren't they always? lol.) The original beauty blender work WONDERS for all over your face, but for me, I have a hard time getting the small corner of my eyes AND that thing is not cheap (for a blender anyway). So I bought this! I've only used it twice so far, but it's pretty amazing! You can get it at Target for $5!

Moroccan Weightless Dry Shampoo by Suave Professionals
I'm not a fan of oily hair. (Who is?!) So by day two or three my roots are not pretty. I couldn't find the Batiste at Target one time (also a great dry shampoo), so I thought I'd give this a shot and I'm so glad I did! It revives my roots and also gives it great VOLUME! (Gotta have that killer side part right?) It's only $5 at any drugstore.

Do you have a beauty find you'd like to share? Let me know! xx
-Gardenia Rose




You Might Also Like

0 comments