Sweet Spots: Part Two.

Friday, April 24, 2015

Because I'm a foodie, and my sweet tooth is legit ludicrous, I figured there's more than just one part to my sweet spot post. Here's some new ones I've tried that were delicioussss.

Snow Monster
Where: 4255 Campus Drive, Irvine, CA 92612
What: tea, cookie ice cream sandwiches, and best of all... macaron sandwiches.
My Ultimate Fave: The Churro Macaron!
Why: I said this in my first post... ICE CREAM MACARON SANDWICHES. They have more than one branch and I've only been once, but it's yummy!
WARNING: the line is around 15-20 minutes.

churro macaron & nutella chocolate ice cream + a monster thai tea.
#SweetToothProblems #YesImAddicted #CheckMeIn #MacaronsAnonymous by @gardeniarose via Instagram
Afters Ice Cream
Where: 13925 Shoppes Drive, Chino Hills, CA 91709
What: ice cream, milky bun (aka glazed donut), and of course... the milky bun ice cream sandwich
My Ultimate Fave: Jasmine Milk Tea Ice Cream. Yup. That's right. They have awesome crazy flavors and you can put a topping IN the ice cream. I got fruity pebbles and it was glorious. (Think Krispy Creme on the outside, cold stone on the inside. YEAHHHH.)
WARNING: The line can be an HOUR long. (but it worked out in our favor because we just came from dinner, so an hour after, you're ready for dessert. lol.)

#GlazeItDontBlazeIt @AftersIceCream by @gardeniarose_  via Twitter

MJ Cafe & Teahouse
Where: 17521 Colima Road, Rowland Heights, CA 91748
What: lots of things, which I can't name... but guess why I went... ICE CREAM MACARON SANDWICHES.
My Ultimate Fave: Strawberry ice cream macaron sandwich and the green tea ice cream macaron sandwich.
Why: Same reasons as previous. Also, it's a nice sit down place and you actually hang out and chill.

Cappuccino + Strawberry with my Uncle Jesse. #foodstagram #macarons #icecream #sweettoothproblems by @gardeniarose  via Instagram

Merely Sweets
Where: 260 W. Birch Street, Brea, CA 92821
What: cakes, cupcakes, cake pops, and oh... MACARONS.
My Ultimate Fave: oh gosh... this is hard. I'd have to go with salted caramel, raspberry, and green tea. OH and for their limited editions? s'mores, PB&J, and toasted coconut.
Why: If it isn't obvious... well... idek.


I couldn't resist... #merelysweets #macarons #sweettoothprobs #theyresofatmydozendidntfit by @gardeniarose  via Instagram


I died & went to macaron heaven. #merelysweets #macarons #theyresoyummyandaddicting by @gardeniarose  via Instagram


That's all for now! But I have a feeling there'll be more to come! ;) So stay tuned! If you want to follow me on Instagram and/or Yelp to see more photos and details, just click the links!

Oh and add me on snapchat: @gardeniarose!

Forever macaron & ice cream wasted.
-Gardenia Rose

You Might Also Like

0 comments