Fashion Favorites: MFW RTW Spring 2016.

Thursday, October 01, 2015

With fashion week happening in so many places, I can hardly keep up! Paris Fashion Week just started on Tuesday, but I can't get over these looks from Fashion Week in Milan! Milan definitely had insane color, with a touch of the 60's vibe... which I don't know if I'm too crazy for. Designers like Gucci, Prada, and of course, Moschino, definitely opted for the full blown color on color. But for me, I fall in love with structured outfits or flowy gowns. It just looks so gorgeous coming down the runway! Here's a few favorites that I absolutely loved!

Bottega Veneta
 

Roberto Cavalli
 

Alberta Ferretti
(my surprise favorite!)
 
 
 

With the shows already in full swing over in Paris, I can't wait to see what the designers deem as Ready To Wear. I was about to name my hopefuls for runway success, but Paris has way too many! Makes me so excited. :) Till the next fashion favorites...

-Gardenia Rose

Photo Credit: all runway photos from wwd.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments