Fashion Favorites: AMAs 2015.

Monday, November 23, 2015

This year, I must say, I was a little underwhelmed. (It makes me sad to even say that!) There weren't a lot of wows on the red carpet. I thought people were going to bring it, but I guess... not? Despite the upsets, there were still some who stood out for me. Here's a few people who caught my eye and actually slayed the red carpet.

Kendall Jenner
Okay, this girl could wear a potato sack and still werk. But I gotta give props to this whole bun-bangs combo (I think Karruche Tran rocked the same 'do, but it just didn't work for her face shape) and just whole look altogether. It's not too much skin, & just the right amount glam for an attendee. Plus, you can never go wrong with an LBD and strappy heels.

Ciara
This sheer tribal print number definitely slayed the red carpet. It's easily my favorite look of the night. There's so much going on, but it all complemented each other. All the details found its way to make the dress not seam too revealing... well, from the front at least.

Wilmer Valderrama

Black on grey(?) on black. (Insert clapping hands emoji.) Black or grey, whatever. It just looks so darn good. His sleek look gives me so much life, I can't even. Talk about head to toe classy. The play on shades, matte, and shine gives the outfit such dimension without doing too much.

Pentatonix

I know it's not a red carpet look, but their ode to Star Wars outfits are just perfection. I love them all, but if I had Kirsten's Amidala look is glorious, while Avi's Jedi outfit is killer! Their performance was nothing short of amazing, and as Zo as my witness, I was pretty saying YAAAS half the time. :)

Any fab looks I missed? Let me know!

-Gardenia Rose

You Might Also Like

0 comments