Feel Good Friday: June.

Friday, June 17, 2016


I'm already behind on blogs in general, but I figure I'd kick things off on a happy note! Here's my list for the month! It may be a little longer than usual, but that's not a bad thing!
  • Summer starts this Monday! I'm so excited for summer! Even if I hate being hot, I love being outdoors and enjoying the sun. From grilling, swimming at the pool, hitting the beach, and having bonfires, I love it all. I'm still working on being confident about my body in a swimsuit (ugh, that's like a WHOLE 'nother thing), but I'm still happy that it's finally here! I'm literally so excited, that I bought a pizza beach blanket. Yes, you read that right. A circle blanket with a pizza on it.

  • The OC Night Market is this weekend. The foodie in me cannot wait. My husband and I went last year and it was so much fun! I got to eat some really great foods from Samurai Burrito and Dolcissimo Bakeshop the last time, but I want to try new things this year! I missed the last OC Night Market in May, but I'm not missing it again. Click here for details if you want to go!
  • I started a food instagram. Yes, I did... a few days ago actually. It's appropriately called OC Eats and Sweets! It all started when I wanted to keep my food posts separately, but it's turning into a whole new venture and I'm excited! I have a longgg list of places that I want to try and visit so consider this IG as my food photo journal. 

  • My sister is having baby #4! I'm gonna be a Tita (Tagalog for Aunt) again! I'm so happy for my sister and her family. Although it came as a surprise, we're all very excited! There's not much more to add than that, but I'm really over the moon about this. I can't wait for another cute face to laugh and play with! Eek! I'm hoping for a boy because Jeremiah needs someone on his side of the gender competition. 

  • My dad is back from Taiwan and the Philippines! I'm so excited about this. I'm so glad he's home and safe. He's been gone for a whole month and now he's back just in time for Father's Day! Our church is having a Park Day after service so I'm excited to spend time with him and our second family. I'm gonna wear a"My Dad is Rad" tee that I got from Windsor on a whim. He miiight ask me what "rad" means, but I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

It's almost halfway through the year! If you haven't written down the things you're thankful for and/or that make you happy, you should! Happiness is a choice, so choose it. 

-Gardenia Rose

You Might Also Like

0 comments