Music Monday with Yung Proof.

Monday, June 20, 2016



Hey guys! Since I'm still working on my music, I wanted to share with you something I worked on with my husband's best friend, Sean (Lil Sean as some of you may know him as), awhile back. He goes by the name of Yung Proof in the music industry. His music really speaks about the things he's gone through and I think we can relate in some way or another.

Play the Fool
The first song we wrote together was called Play the Fool. It kinda doesn't sound like me because I made the hook on the lower range of my voice, but I wanted to try something different that people wouldn't exactly expect of me. We just let the beat play out, I wrote my parts, and he wrote his. This song is about a guy who's always in and out of the love in the relationship because he lies way too much. Take a listen...



 Down to Ride
This second track we made the next day. It's completely opposite from the first one because it talks about a ride-or-die kind of love. Once I heard the beat, I automatically thought of driving down PCH in a classic convertible, you know... JLo and Ja-Rule style. (lol, I know. just bear with me.) He wrote all his verses and I just vibed off of his lyrics to make mine. It was so much fun to do!


 
Love Yours
I'm not on this last one, but I wanted to add this because I really love this track. It's his latest song on SoundCloud and it talks about not worrying about everyone else, and loving what you have and what you're doing. Kid X, which is his brother Xavier, and his friend who goes by Scott Susej, are featured in it.



Follow him on SoundCloud to keep up with his music! Hope you guys really enjoyed it. :)
-Gardenia Rose

You Might Also Like

0 comments