Fashion Favorites: Fall 2016 Couture.

Thursday, August 18, 2016




I know I'm late to the party, (like a month and a half?!) but I just wanted to share a little eye candy from the Fall Couture fashion show in July. It was so tough to select a collection I was in love with because I love Fall Couture. The detail in couture is so breathtaking for me. There's so many elements that when put together, blossoms into this jaw-dropping work of art. Plus, I'm in love with the color black, along with dark red and gold tones. I only chose two of my absolute favorites because their lines were just gorgeous and too pretty not to admire. With no further adieu, my favorite collections: Elie Saab & Zuhair Murad. Enjoy the view.

Elie Saab
(photos by: Kim Weston Arnold / Indigital.tv)


Zuhair Murad
(Photos by Yannis Vlamos / Indigital.tv)

You Might Also Like

0 comments