Fashion Favorites: Emmy Awards.

Monday, September 19, 2016

 




The red carpet was rolled last night for some Hollywood A-listers of TV for the 68th Emmy Awards and of course I gotta list out my faves!

Emilia Clarke in Atelier Versace
Image Source: Getty Images
This gown is so simple, but it fits and drapes in all the right places. For playing such an iconic character with such a distinct look on television, it was the perfect move to be subtle yet sexy. If you're a GOT fan like me, then this entire outfit hot dracrys.



Kerry Washington in Brandon Maxwell
Image Source: WireImage
Gorgeous and glowing. There was so much #blackgirlmagic on the carpet, but Kerry just stood out from among the rest. Not because of her cute belly bump, but for not letting herself not slay because of it and also for letting her locks just flow free.



Kristen Bell in Zuhair Murad
Image Source: Getty Images
I love me some Kristen Bell. She's so great in everything she's a part of and now that she's made a move BACK to TV, I could not be more excited! (The Good Places airs tonight st 10pm on NBC!) Her gown was so playful, but with a sophisticated touch. And when done right, I'm a sucker for floral prints.



Priyanka Chopra in Jason Wu
Image Source: Getty Images
This lady in red stole the night! Her twirly moments on the red carpet and on stage snatched everyone's attention and this gown is just flawless. The pleats complement the dress so well and her sleek low pony & classic makeup gives the gown room to shine.




and last but certainly not least...

Constance Wu in J. Mendel
Image Source: Getty Images
I mean, come. on. She slayed so hard last night that I haaad to tweet about it.

http://www.twitter.com/gardeniarose_

even better? I woke up to find that she liked it!!!


Honestly though, it's just is just head to toe on point, from the high pony & the hoop earrings, to that low v-cut dress in the front and the back! I'm lovin' it all! As being Asian-American, I'm so proud that we're finally being represented on the carpet. I know we have a long way to go, but I'm glad she's representing us and doing it well!

Keep slayin' loves... even if it isn't on the red carpet. ;)
-Gardenia Rose

You Might Also Like

0 comments