Weekly Obsessions Wednesday: Beauty & Fashion Winter Edition.

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

 




I know my #WOW is suppose to be weekly but these are turning into more of a monthly or even seasonally type of thing, but it's okay cuz it's still happening!

Don't get me wrong, I love summer as much as the next SoCal girl, but the heat can get a bit much. So after awhile, this small SoCal Winter we get is such a nice change of pace! I'm over here like... are we actually getting a different season right now?! But I'm not complaining, I simply must adjust! Here's some of the things I've been loving lately since the cold has kicked in!


Sheet Masks!
A photo posted by Gardenia Rose (@gardeniarose) on
I am OBSESSED. I blame ipsy 100% for this, because they sent a Bon Vivant Botanical Mask Pack of three and after that I was just on a roll! I love how my skin feels after a good sheet mask! It's like a spa day at home for a fraction of the price. I mean, it cannot get any better than that! I'm on a mission to try to mask at least twice a week, so when I don't feel like getting it all over my fingers, this works! I have a LONG list of masks I have yet to try, but here's a bunch of recommendations I already have (like I've said, I'm on a roll) so I'll just leave a little list right here. :)


Ultra Glossy Lip by ColourPop Cosmetics in Supercute
https://colourpop.com/collections/hello-kitty/products/supercute
So let me back track really quick, ColourPop and Hello Kitty collaborated on a collection that came out on November 1st. I thought to myself, I'm turning 28, I think I've grown out of Hello Kitty... or HAVE I?! Then I went innn... well no jk. I didn't go too crazy and buy the whole collection like my 12-year-old self wanted to, but I got four liquid lippies and the limited edition makeup bag. Out of the four I've purchased, this has been those go-to for the light slay days where I don't wanna go all in on my face, but I still wanna feel like I did something. I'm all about the Ultra Matte Lip, but this gloss alone is starting to convert me. This liquid lip is only $6 and the quantities are limited get them before they're gone!


 Bomber Jackets
http://lauras-boutique.com/collections/jackets/products/rose-bomber-jacket?variant=25068073096
This Fall/Winter has made me into such a bomber jacket fanatic. It's literally the perfect combination of comfy and cute that I just can't help wearing it all the time. I only have three colors so far, but none are actually in black! (Crazy right?! I thought so too!) My absolute favorite one I own is my silk rose gold bomber from Laura's Boutique. She's an online store and has three shops in Southern California and I'm such a fan of her stuff. You can follow her on Snapchat and Instagram for her latest releases so you're always in the know!
 
The Lampshading Trend
Okay, so I know it's SUCH a weird name for it, but I love this trend so much! So what is the lampshading trend exactly? It's basically wearing thigh high boots with any top that's long and loose. So sweater dresses, long tees, long pullovers, the list can go on, but just throw that on and some thigh high boots on and you're all set to go! It's like the winter equivalent of a maxi dress- maximum slayage, minimum effort. Plus, you're cute and comfy, which what the SoCal Winter is all about! Thigh-high boots are honestly everywhere, but I got mine from Windsor


Rose Gold Nike Air Max Thea
Lorenzo bought them for me for my birthday and I'm still geeking out over them! I'm a little paranoid about wearing them because I don't want them to get messed up (this is what sneakerheads must feel like on a daily basis... yikes.), but I've worn them out twice so far and I couldn't stop staring at my feet! If you can't already tell, I love rose gold. Not just because it's a trend this year, but for the more obvious reason of the word combination. Other than that, it's just gorgeous! I'm actually happy it's a trend now, because five years ago, finding rose gold things was not an easy task (ask Lorenzo lol). Now it's everywhere and I love it!

Any winter cute & comfy things you're living for right now? Check in & let me know!
Until my next #WOW... whenever that is! :)

-Gardenia Rose

You Might Also Like

0 comments