Fall Television Line-Up.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Okay, so I'm totally obsessed with Fall TV. It's so bad, but it's so GOOD! Honestly, thank God for DVR, because there is no time to religiously sit there on the time that it actually airs. So here's my lineup.


Sundays:
  • Once Upon A Time - I was pretty late to the party, and I didn't start watching until Season 3, but I start binge watched Season 1 & 2 on Netflix and I was hooked. I love the intermingling of fairytale characters and I can't get enough of it! It's so good!
  • Total Divas - I know what you're thinking... what the heck? I'm not a WWE fan, but Cea was the one that was like, "You should watch this show! I think you'll like it!" So I'm addicted now. THANKS CAMILLE. (lol jk.)
Mondays:
  • Dancing with the Stars - I know that's lame, but Janel Parrish (from Pretty Little Liars) is in it this season and I'm really rooting for her! I love Val and her together. They just make dancing magic! I also think that I secretly wanna be a dancer... like know how to tango and just be a boss on the dance floor... but I'm not. so DWTS is as far as I'm gonna get. lol.
  • Sleepy Hollow - It's a pretty creepy show and occasionally hard to watch at night, but as long as my husband is there... I'm down. It's gets pretty crazy and I get scared a lot (that's because I'm chicken and I can't handle anything scary), but it's interesting how they insert history and make it all fit! And honestly, who doesn't love Ichabod Crane?! His quips are just perf. Kudos to the writers!
Tuesdays:
  • Marvel's Agents of SHIELD - UGH. this show is SO GOOD. I am such a Marvel fan so I am all about this show. Such great writing. The twists, the turns, everything. it's just. so. freaking. good. My love for Ming Na Wen playing Agent May is just... i can't. She's actually the speaking voice of Mulan, so for her to play a BA on animation and in real like just so awesome to me. (I'm aware I'm weird... so let's move on.)
Wednesdays:
  • The Mysteries of Laura - No clue why I love this show. I think it's a light-hearted SVU, so for me it's less heart wrenching when I watch and I can actually sleep at night. I love Debra Messing so for her to be in this new role is just awesome!
Thursdays: aka #TGIT
  • Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, & How To Get Away with Murder aka Shondaland - These shows. I mean... where to begin? I'm not even gonna go into it, because it would go on forever. All I can say is... they are just nail-biting good. I don't know how Shonda thinks of all these things, but her and her team of writers are just on point. *insert A-OK emoji here*
And that's it! Phew! Did it match yours? Let me know if we have shows we have in common! Until next time...

-Gardenia Rose

You Might Also Like

0 comments