Gardenia Rose.

Friday, October 24, 2014

So after much debate (with my thoughts of course), I decided to make a blog. Major thanks to Cea (Camille) and Sam who have directly/indirectly pushed me to get a blog. I began writing all my thoughts on my Tumblr, but they would get lost in all my reblogs that I resorted to blogspot/blogger.

So here I am.

"Flower in the Flesh" is also the title of my Tumblr, but it basically stems from my inherited name from birth and from marriage. My full name is Gardenia Rose Bush. Yep, it's true. My name in itself has a whole story behind it, but we'll save that for later.

This blog is for my thoughts, my struggles, my joys, my loves, and pretty much anything that comes to mind. I am human in every way, shape, and form, so as they say... the struggle is real. There's always a lot more to the story & I want to share that here. Some blogs may be light-hearted while others may be a little on the heavier side of life... but that's all part of it right?

Anyway, I hope this introductory suffices. I welcome feedback, constructive criticism, & even just a hi from you! :) So here's to the randomness of life & this blog! Enjoy!

-Gardenia Rose



You Might Also Like

0 comments