Hello February!

Monday, February 01, 2016


Baby, I'm back! 

It's been awhile, but I'm here & so very excited to be! January has been crazyyy. But I'm finally back into the routine of a healthy and positive life, that is- mind, body, and soul. :) The post-holiday season can be so hectic sometimes. From going back to work or school to getting tax stuff together, on top of just daily life hassles, it can get a little much. All these things can get so distracting, (like it did for me) that life can feel a little dreary. 

But I just wanted to send you all a quick note of positive vibes and so here's a few things I've been learning lately:
  • "We have limitations, but hope is limitless and free." - This was the one thing that stuck with me from church this past Sunday. Even if things are not the best, we can be thankful for what we have, and hope & pray for greater things. There is nothing wrong with hoping, because it's all in how you believe.
  • "Whatever you think you are is what you will be." - This is a quote from a book Camille gave me titled Change Your Mind: 57 Ways to Unlock Your Creative Self. I just started reading it, but this really resonated with me because it's so true! The longer you think negatively, about anyone or anything, the more negative you become.  When you make that choice to think positive, the more positive you will be. It's all in that state of mind. 
  • "Don't worry your pretty little head about it." - That's from my mom. Sometimes, we do this thing where we worry about the things we don't need to worry about or have zero control over. So when we talk to each other and I get too caught up, that's what she tells me.
Hope. Think positive. Don't worry.
Believe in the best version of yourself and be that.
-Gardenia Rose

You Might Also Like

0 comments