Fashion Favorites: NYFW RTW Fall 2016 Part One.

Monday, February 15, 2016


New York Fashion Week is here! Well it's already in full swing (or almost over lol), but it totally crept up on me and I almost forgot. I love spring as much as the next girl, but because I love those classic colors, Fall is where it's at. I'm already beaming with excitement cuz I want to share my faves so from Wednesday to Saturday's shows, so let's get started!

Escada

Kimora Lee Simmons

Tadashi Shoji
(one of my faves!)

Guilietta

 Christian Siriano
(another fave!)

Monique Lhuillier

Seeing the common theme of red & black already right? ;) It only gets better from here with designers like Carolina Herrera, Marchesa, & more. Stay tuned for part two!
-Gardenia Rose

(all photos courtesy of WWD.com)

You Might Also Like

0 comments