Role Film!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

It's been a few months since I've been to the movies. But now that the Holiday season is coming up, there are so many movies that I'm so excited to see! Here's my list so far:

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 - November 21, 2014
Source: imdb.com
I am SO excited for this film to come out. I read all three books in a week (I know. I literally couldn't put it down.) and I'm dying to see how they play this last book out, cuz reading it drove me nuts. (I hope there's people out there who can sympathize. lol.) I also love all movies JLaw. I think she's so smart in choosing her movies and she's such a talented actress. I just. can't. wait.

Exodus Gods and Kings - December 12, 2014
Source: imdb.com
Since Prince of Egypt by Dreamworks, I'm a fan of seeing the Bible depicted on to a movie. Now I already know there's a lot of theology critics out there who are going to scrutinize any depicted bible story, but I'm just happy that there's people out there willing to still put this out there in the media. It's amazing how there's people still out there who don't know what God has done & I hope this movie will allow them to see a glimpse of that. In regards to actors, Christian Bale will playing Moses and Aaron Paul will be Joshua and in itself is pretty cool.

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies - December 17, 2014
Source: imdb.com
I have yet to finish this book, but I'd like to try before watching the movie. I love all things LOTR and to have The Hobbit movie series follow that is just perfect. Not to mention another movie where Orlando Bloom plays Legolas? Man, I am ALL in. 

Annie - December 19, 2014
Source: imdb.com
I love the 1982 and 1999 version because I love musicals, but I'm eager to see the new spin on it. I love the multi-cultural twist and the star power they've put into it. I'm a fan of the actors that are in it, especially Rose Byrne! She's so great in all the movies she does! With Jamie Foxx and Cameron Diaz into the mix, it can't fail. I'll probably take my 10-year-old sister-in-law to this because she really wants to go see it and also so I don't look weird going to see this by myself. lol.


and finally...


Into the Woods - December 25, 2014
Source: imdb.com
I CANNOT WAIT. This movie is going to be so amazing. Now, the star power on this one is insane: Emily Blunt, Anna Kendrick, Chris Pine, Johnny Depp, and Meryl Streep. MERYL STREEP. DISNEY IS NOT PLAYING, PEOPLE. I can't express how excited I am for this movie. It's literally going to be SO GOOD. (Sorry for the caps lock syndrome, I literally cannot contain myself.) I can't wait to see it after Christmas!

aaaaaaaand I think that's it. Do you have a list of movies you can't wait to see? Let me know if our lists match and up so we can see them together! :) Until next time...

-Gardenia Rose

You Might Also Like

0 comments