Spring Summer 2015 Runway Favorites.

Saturday, November 01, 2014


Fashion is so forward that Spring Summer 2015 collections are released before Daylight Saving Time ends. I know I'm a little late (more like a month late) in lining up my faves from SS15 shows, but I'm doing it anyway. :)

Runways for Spring are always fun for me. One reason why? Because of the florals of course! I know, florals for Spring & Summer... how "profound," but honestly, what I love to look for is how designers spin it to something brilliant and new. Here's my floral faves from the runway.

 Carolina Herrera

Marchesa


Dolce & Gabbana

Michael Kors

Another trend that I love is what I like to call the 2/3 rule. What is that? It's the proportion of skin showing. Showing a lot of leg? Then show a little less cleavage. Rockin' a deep V? Then make that hem line longer. Also, I'm love with high slits. (Thank you, Angelina Jolie and that Atelier Versace dress.) Here's my faves that displayed that perfectly.

Elie Saab

Diane von Furstenberg
 

Lastly, I love the color black. I can't get enough of it. I'm the kinda girl that does not have to wait for fall and winter to wear black. Literally half of my closet is filled with black clothing, down to workout clothes and underwear. But anyway, here's to #allblackeverything.

Zac Posen

Versus Versace
 
Well, that's a wrap! xx

-Gardenia Rose

(Photo Sources: vogue.com, vogue.co.uk, & style.com)

You Might Also Like

0 comments