Fashion Bucket List.

Friday, December 19, 2014

Have you ever looked at something and fell in love? Then, looked at the price tag and got so sad? That's pretty much the story of my life.

For example, I've wanted a pair of black, stiletto heeled Christian Louboutins (since the beginning of time...kinda. lol.), but they cost way too much to purchase at this time in my life right now. So before I die, I want ONE pair.

I've wanted to start this list for while, but just never sat down and did it. So here's to the Fashion Bucket List. May I cross a few off before I die.

Black Christian Louboutin Pumps

Why it's on the list: I just mentioned how much I want just ONE before I die... and I do! I love a good heel and the Loubs are it. The variation of black pumps can go forever with heel height, material, and style, but here's some of the prettiest. (And whatever you say... no, it is not the same shoe. lol.)

Why it's the list: These beauties range from $675 to $1,1075. (And that's for the solid prints.)

Pigalle at Barneys New York

Iriza Half D'Orsay at Barneys New York
Diane von Furstenberg Wrap Dress

Why it's on the list: DVF. Love love love her & her brand. She's amazing human all on her own, but her iconic wrap dress is exactly what it is... iconic. I love how they've branched the wrap to jumpsuits and maxis, but I love the classic wrap dress. It's so elegant and timeless, but (almost) effort-free. As usual, I'd love it in black, but I love the prints in leopard, snake skin, and florals as well. 

Why it's on the list: The classic wrap in black retails for about $325 and the maxi retails for $428. 

New Jeanne Two at Nordstrom
Abigail Maxi at Nordstrom

Louis Vuitton Handbag

Why it's on the list: You saw this coming right? It was inevitable. Well a Louis... is a Louis. Do I need any other explanation for that?

Why it's on the list: The ones below retail for $970 and $1,500 respectively.

Speedy 30 at Louis Vuitton

Alma PM at Louis Vuitton
Normally, I'd like to post five at a time, but the retailing prices just makes me wanna halt at three! I'm on designer overload already! (Crazy right?) I feel myself getting too vain and materialistic (uh ohhh...) so I just need to pull in the reins and stop here. It's all about balance right? Well I'm sure this won't be last you'll be hearing about this bucket list... 

Until next time,
-Gardenia Rose


You Might Also Like

0 comments