Weekly Obsessions Wednesday: Part Six.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Anna Kendrick's On the Steps of the Palace for Into the Woods

As you've already read, one of my must-see films this holiday season is Into the Woods. While waiting in anticipation, Disney has released a few tracks from their upcoming film that are to die for. Among them is Ana Kendrick's On the Steps of the Palace. I am just amazed at her vocal capabilities because it's SO different from Pitch Perfect. Her articulation and princess-like musical-esque way of singing is just so good that I am just in awe. So excited for this film to come out! Enjoy the track of Miss Kendrick aka Cinderella in all her princessy vocals here or below.



Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation with SPF 15

Source: sephora.com
So my foundation was starting to run out and wanted to get away from purchasing MAC items that weren't exactly healthy for my skin. I talked to my brother's girlfriend, Karla, and she recommended this to me. It's full coverage and has SPF, which I'm all about, so I decided to invest in it. It's not exactly the cheapest (it's $38) and it looks tiny, but it is worth it. When she told me "a little goes a long way," she wasn't kidding. I literally need a few dots to gently squeeze out to cover my whole face. It has no parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs, and triclosan. Tarte is also cruelty-free so that's a plus for my dog-loving self. They say this foundation is "skin smart," so even if you're a combination or oily, it works with your skin to keep your complexion balanced. I've only had it for a week and I absolutely love it. For a 12-hour wear, it's pretty light, so it doesn't feel like you have gunk on your face. In my book, it's definitely worth the splurge.

Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Aubergine

Source: sephora.com
I bought this on a whim and I am in love. The full size is $24, but there's a cute tiny one for $12, which is what I got. It's a bright eggplant color and very creamy. I love that it goes on matte, but it doesn't dry out. Since it's a crayon, I didn't even need a lip pencil, which works out great since I like to do my makeup on the go! Love this. I would totally get it as a stocking stuffer for a fierce lip friend!

Beats by Dre Powerbeats2
Source: bestbuy.com

My husband bought this for me for my birthday because I saw it and I wanted it immediately. When I'm working out or walking Simba, it's really annoying to have that extra string for my headphones. Having that factor eliminated makes me feel so free and it's so convenient! I swear it shaved a minute off of my mile time because it's one less thing to worry about! lol. I'm no fitness guru or anything like that, but thank God for wireless headphones. They keep my music blasting so I can keep my head in the game. (I hate getting distracted when I'm working out.) They come in lots of different colors, but obviously I opted for the pink one. They connect pretty easily with the iPhone and comes is a cute little case with it's charging cord. It says you can get six hours of wireless play, but I usually plug it in after three uses. A battery gauge pops up next to your bluetooth icon when it's connected to let you know how much or little batter you have left. I love working out with it. It's so freeing! For headphones, they're not cheap (it was $180 when I bought it, but I think it's $200 now), but worth it IF you use it enough.

Candy Cane Flavored Hershey's Kisses
Source: write-brained.com
These are the best! They're seasonal so they're only out in Christmas time. I try not to binge like crazy, but I just love them so much! (I just bought a bag actually. lol.) It's like Christmas in my mouth. Sometimes, I drop a few in my hot chocolate and stir it with a candy cane! They're had to stop eating so consider this your warning! ;)

...and that's my #WOW for this week! xx
-Gardenia Rose

You Might Also Like

0 comments