The Case of the Mondays.

Monday, February 23, 2015

I feel myself reverting to my laziness. I do. Today is Monday. I haven't worked out since Thursday. To me, to be consistent means missing no more than two days...and I've missed three. This morning I got up to wog (walk/jog) with Simba. We only did a mile, but at least it's something.

I feel so unmotivated right now. And sluggish. Perhaps it's because of my cleaning weekend, or because it's so gloomy out today. But... perhaps it's a good time to start all over again. Back at the beginning. I'm just in the "i-wanna-stay-home-and-do-nothing" mood.


So here's my personal monday motivation because I'm slacking and I need it. I'm trying to muster up courage and strength to continue my fitness journey. It's not looking fabulous right now (trust me, I have the belly to prove it), but I'm gonna get there. one workout at a time.

Stay real.
-Gardenia Rose

You Might Also Like

0 comments