Weekly Obsessions Wednesday: Part Seven.

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

It's been awhile... so here we go!

Quay Eyewear Australia "My Girl" Sunglasses
Photo Credit: quayaustralia.com
I've fallen in love with Quay Eyewear! I have been looking for a new brand and thanks to Shay Mitchell always repping them on her Instagram, I've found them! They have sunnies that have right amount of sass & shade! (lol. get it?) I have my eyes set on a few, but My Girl is my first purchase! I was going to wait until they came in from Australia, but I just couldn't. They're so gorgeous and I can't wait to rock them! Overall, their sunglasses range from $45 and up which is a pretty fair price in regards to brand name & style. It's $10 to ship to the US and it's $5 if you want a hardcase to go with your purchase. These specific ones are currently sold out right now, but discover more cute sunnies on their website!

Silver Name Necklace

I've wanted one for so long, but they were always on the expensive side. And let's face it, we all know my name is not gonna be in the pre-made section. So I've been keeping my eye out for sales and I found one! On LivingSocial, it was discounted to $20! I ordered my necklace here. It takes some time, but it's definitely worth it. I wear it almost everyday!

False Eyelashes from the Sephora Collection in Mink

This is my go-to lashes for that flair, but light effect. I found them a while back lash shopping for my wedding. So I wore them to my bridal shower, my wedding, and now, it's one of my personal faves in my stash of lashes! They make my eyes look bigger (which I need so I don't look like I'm sleepy all the time. lol.) and they don't feel heavy so easy to wear all day! They're $10 at Sephora and you can purchase them at the store or online here

The CW's Jane the Virgin

Thanks to Jea and Mycah, I have fallen in love with Jane! Played by the lovely Gina Rodriguez, Jane goes through an unfortunate mishap... and well you'll have to watch it from the beginning and see! It's comedy, drama, and romance all rolled up into one. You'll laugh, say awwww, and always end staring at the screen saying ohhhhh nooo! Catch up on this awesome show here!

NYX Matte Lipstick in Butter
Photo credit: nyxcosmetics.com
I bought this on a whim because I needed a nude lipstick and I absolutely love it. It glides on well and stay on all day! it's not glossy and it doesn't dry my lips out. If I'm on the go, I use this as a lip primer before putting that bright shade of red (or purple) so everything blends smoothly. The only sucky thing about NYX that you have to chance getting the shade you want if you're going to buy it in stores. If you don't want to risk it, get it here for $6!

And that's my #WOW... for now. ;)
-Gardenia Rose

You Might Also Like

0 comments